SDCC 2013 Signings and Zombee Cakes book!

Hey internet. I'll be set up at San Diego Comic-Con 2013. My general home will be booth 1815 with SLG Publishing- that's right across from the massive DC Entertainment booth. I will also be at the booth (2729) with limited edition Danger Club prints. THURS 12-1 FRI 10-12 SAT 10-11 SUN 12-1.



Additionally, my tiny publishing imprint Idiot Ink has a new book out by my wife. Bee Adams has been painting her Zombie Cupcakes (Zombeecakes) for several years now, but this is here first book. Zombee Cupcakes - A Tale of Tummyaches. She will be selling and signing the book at the SLG Booth at various times of the day.

Here's the entire book. They're 5 dollars if you want a printed copy. 6 x 6 on nice paper with a heavy stock glossy cover. Come by the SLG booth, or email her at the address on the last page. Thanks!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FROM YEAR ONE TO DARK KNIGHT RETURNS: A BATMAN CHRONOLOGY